Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Valiant Covers! Bloodshot & Harbinger -




 
I recently got a call from Valiant to do some cover work for their Kindle Worlds Digital Exclusives Initiative. I had just finished penciling and inking the latest issue of Robyn Hood: Wanted at the time, and hadn't received the next script
 
Then out of the blue... I got a call that late Friday afternoon with a VERY tight deadline for a Bloodshot cover. I finished the cover a few days early so they asked me if I'd like to do a Harbinger cover as well. Heck yeah.
 
Shortly after sending out my finals, I received my script for the next issue of Robyn Hood... so yep... I immediately went back on the grind! I'll try and keep my blog more updated kiddos.
 
You can check out Harbinger: Slow Burn on Amazon.com - or follow the link below!
 

No comments: